WeighStation™ Track Scales
Put your yard crew to work — weigh that cut of cars that came in on the Local! The WeighStation™ Track Scale brings your yard and industry scale tracks to life by generating weights for your rail cars within a range you specify. And if your yard crew dawdles, this track scale will alert the crew with lights and a bell when one car is done and it's time for the next.
Prototypical Track Scale for model railroad operations
- Displayed weight varies from car to car within user-defined range
- 3 selectable ranges for car variety or Loads/Empties/Scale Test
- Realistic display action as cars move on and off the scale
- Optional "typewriter" sound and display mode for a vintage experience
- Optional LED and bell alert when weighing is complete
- Optional red & green LED "traffic light" to guide train crews
- Data Link reports weight to printers, C/MRI, computers, and more
- NightScope™ Infrared Detector for day or night operation
- Supports both Weigh In Motion and Static weighing operation
- Gantlet or single track arrangement
- Faceplate/Circuit Assembly with Fascia Template for clean installation
- Screw terminals for all circuit board connections
- Power Supply: DC (9-12 V) or AC (9-12 V), 250 mA min. required
- WeighStation™ Track Scale Faceplate/Circuit Assembly
- NightScope™ Infrared Detector
- Piezoelectric Bell Assembly
- Fascia Template
- Product Manual
Notice: This product simulates weighing for model railroad operations, and does not provide the true weight of rail cars.
WeighStation™ Track Scale Model No. WS-22
Limited stock. Please contact us to order.
With two display modes representing railroad scales of all eras, the WeighStation™ Track Scale sports a bright red 7-segment LED readout with 0.55" high digits. Its quick weight display makes this scale is well suited for either static or weigh-in-motion operation. Includes one NightScope™ Infrared Detector.